Come show off your Halloween costumes! Halloween Musicale is a recital for students of all ages. Students dress in costumes and perform their favorite pieces. If you have any questions about this event, you may contact the Halloween Musicale Chair.
Halloween Musicale Guidelines
Halloween Musicale Co-Chairs:
Janet Owens / Azusa Bies
11924 W Forest Hill Blvd, Suite 10A, Box 420, Wellington, FL 33414
716-785-1787 / email@example.com
Application Form & Deadline:
- Print and fill out the Halloween Musicale Entry Form for each entry. Mail the filled out form(s) with the application fee (check made payable to Palm Beach County Music Teachers Association, Inc.) to the chairperson of the event.
- The application must be received by Friday, the October 14th (Application form may be scanned and emailed, but the fee must be mailed by the deadline.)
- The application fee is $10.00 per entry.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- If a student is unable to participate in this Musicale, the fee may be credited to the next Musicale.
- A limit of 20 applications will be accepted for this musicale (Teachers with applications received after the quota has been filled will be notified immediately).
- A teacher may present 2-3 entries.
Age and Level:
- There is no age/level requirement for this event.
- Soloists must play from memory.
- Teachers may perform with their students.
- There is no requirement for musical selection (Students may play Halloween inspired pieces or regular repertoire).
- Students wear their Halloween costumes or regular recital attire (dresses or pantsuits, dress slacks & dress shirts, no sneakers).
*You will receive a confirmation via email once your application is received.